Tuesday, February 2, 2010

RUN BABY RUN!

Today, at the shop... Had Nizam bring me food and teman for half the day. Wearing: OLD BLOSSOM BOX Union Jack Round Studded tee, OLD BLOSSOM lace top, scarf from MUM, MNG shoes & jeans.


~ YESTERDAY ~


Hectic Monday! Thank god my shoot with WHI was cancelled and scheduled for another day, coz I had Berita Harian coming over for an interview & shoot (Thanks Kak Siti), ( PS: Im sorry to all the customers who came in during that time, and I was busy) and I stayed at the shop till 12am to sort of all the new things.

I had BABY coming over to teman and help me (Thank god for all my nice friends who are willing to come over and help me, eventhough they are busy. Especially Kay, Nik, Ana, Edi, Baby & Nizam) These are true, true friends (helping me when Im in NEED) and ofcourse my MUM Endlessly helping me.

It was a great 3 hours with Baby, sempat lepak makan, gossip, helped me with the new things, customers and she gave me 3 great CDs to pasang in the shop! (Thanks Baby) and most importantly, her birthday gifts registry is with Old Blossom Box Store!

Wearing: Gift from my Aunt scarf, F21 leopard cardie, lace top SG.WANG, DIVA gold studded necklace, TOPSHOP birdie belt, MNG shoes & jeans.


Head over girls...

www.oldblossombox.blogspot.com











5 comments:

Unknown February 2, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

mine, yg bib necklace tu how much?

Cikgu Norza February 3, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Nice items you have there...


Greetings,
Amin Perfume
aminperfume.synthasite.com

najmi February 4, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

chanel t-shirt ade lg x? how much beib?

FaFaFa February 4, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

nak bib necklace tuuuuuuu. huhuh. ^_^

little girl, big tummy February 5, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

i like your bag ;) do you sell it in your blog?