Thursday, February 24, 2011

STARRY LEOPARD

IMG_5549

IMG_5542
What I wore yesterday: OLDBLOSSOMBOX leopard chiffon shirt with fishtail, ALEX PERRY X DIVA floral necklace (a birthday gift from Lyana), OLDBLOSSOMBOX vintage studded belt & stars printed scarf, and oxfords shoes given by my BFF Anna ::)

IMG_5547

IMG_5550

IMG_5537
 Yishyene & I

I was super happy too that Joyce KinkyBlueFairy (below) finally made it to my shop, as she had never drove to Shah Alam before, it meant sooo much to me that she came..thanks for the birthday gift too :) and Joyce brought along Yishyene (above), a cute blogger I got to know through the Internet, and she lives and blogs from London... So, it was soo much fun to meet the cute Yishyene in person.. Thank you soo much for coming, hope you girls love everything you got :)

IMG_5538
With Joyce

3 comments:

sarah halimi February 24, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

mine, i nampak tutu dress warna purple tu, omggg lawa laaa!! smpt ke tk i nak pg sat nih..pls smpn satu mine :DD

Amira February 24, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

I linked your blog on my blog, i hope it's ok. :)

http://amiraah.tumblr.com/

syafiqahjasmin March 5, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

tutu dress in purple! cantik gilaaa. i wanttt!! Still have one for meee?