Monday, December 8, 2008

SHOPPING BUYS YANG GILA BANYAK


~ Hey Muslim girls & boys, Selamat Hari Raya Haji!!
~

Last week ARNIE BUNNY came to KL for her graduation day (Congrats dear!!) And she stopped by at my place to get her top from OLD BLOSSOM BOX (and a few goodies) and to pass me a few stuffs she shopped for me in Pahang, and some extra goodies! Thank you soo much darling!!! I got a MANGO gold studded belt, VINTAGE peter pan collars, VINTAGE D.I.Y ribbon belt and VINTAGE hair clips...

~ THREADZOO'S DAMAGES ~

Electric blue ruffled top, pink keyhole top and DOLLS STORE zipper print tee..

Shoes motif dress from DOLLS STORE, 6TEAS vintage bag & my tutu dresses from MISSOCD! (*Thanks for bringing it over Laura!)

Yellow vintage top, black studded skirt & black suede jacket with Victorian ladies motifs all over, and DOLLS STORE studded wristlet.


Eyelet suede vest from SUPERROLLING and blue top from MISSOCD!
~~~~~

I ordered 3 crochet collars (green/cream & gray) and one nude studded slingbacks from PUMPKIN. ( Both pictures credit to Nadia PUMPKIN)

0 comments: