Monday, December 1, 2008

CALL ME JAKUN, BUT I LOVE MELAKA

Yeay! tomorrow is my graduation day! So on Sunday, I thought I'd get myself some pressie for my graduation, and I got a top and necklace from F21, wanted these super duper cool paint splattered wedges from Nine West (still thinking about them....), but got myself another bag from Marc By Marc Jacobs instead (with cool pink neon straps)...


We love kitty!


Yippey off to Melaka with Kay, Wani & Rafiq, at 6pm on Saturday. Me wearing: TEA & SYMPATHY peterpan top, white chiffon OLD BLOSSOM BOX shirt, VINTAGE scarf, THRIFTED jeans, MARC BY MARC JACOBS bag & PUMPKIN heels.


In Melaka for the night... the last time I was here was in 1991 or 92, got there around 8.30pm went thrifting.... naik beca pada pukul 10.30 malam, then jalan-jalan on Jonker (?) Street, and by midnight had Melaka Asam Pedas, drove back to Shah Alam around 1am...

Me & Wani dearest (we'll be selling this weekend at Threadzoo peps)




0 comments: